We Can Handle Any Project You Want Done
A roofing system is more complicated than most people realize. It consists of different components and layers that all work together to protect the structure underneath it and drain water away. Residential roofing systems include a deck, an underlayment, shingles, drip edges, fascia, soffits and more. All of these areas of your roof need to be in good working order for maximum protection and structural integrity. Here at Nimbus Roofing, LLC, we are residential roofing experts. We can quickly identify which, if any, of these components have become compromised. Once we find the source of the problem, we can get right to work fixing it. Call us at (214) 612-6696, and we will come out and do an inspection.
You Can Depend On Our Team
Sometimes, the whole roof needs to be replaced. That is why we also offer shingle roof replacement in Highland Village, TX. So how can you tell if you really do need a roof replacement? Here are some common signs:
- Battered Shingles – If your asphalt shingles are starting to curl at the edges or if they are losing their granules, it may be time to think about a roof replacement.
- Compromised Flashing – The flashing of a roof is what protects its joints and the interior areas of your home from water damage. If the flashing of your roof is broken, you may start to see signs of water damage in your home. You may also need to use the air conditioner more than usual.
- Rodents – If you have rodents living in your attic, they may have gotten in through rotted roofing material. Any breach in your roofline may warrant shingle roof replacement.
Of course, if you are uncertain about whether or not you need to replace your roof, you should call a roofing expert for an inspection. You can call us here at (214) 612-6696 for inspections, repair, and replacement, so talk to us soon!
- Roof Repair Company Roofing issues should be addressed as soon as they’re discovered. Failure to do so can lead to costly repairs and perhaps even a total replacement. Let us inspect and repair your roof.
- Pergola Builder Pergolas are a beautiful way to add character to your property while providing a sitting space for entertaining. Fall in love with one of our custom-built pergolas.
- Patio Deck Builder If you love spending time outdoors, a patio deck can help you make the most of your outdoor living space. Give us a call to request a free estimate.
- Sun Screens Windows are an important part of your home’s structure. Help protect yours against harmful UV rays with a sun screen.
- Chimney Repair Deteriorated or broken flashing around chimneys is a common issue that lets moisture into the home and can lead to water damage. Let us repair your faulty chimney.
- Synthetic Shingles Natural roofs are awesome, but they are expensive, and stone roofs are heavy and require additional structural support. Synthetic shingles look like natural roofs but are easier to install and less expensive.
- Architectural (Laminate) Shingles If you want a roof that’s more unique than an asphalt shingle roof, consider an architectural (laminate) shingle roof installation.
- Exterior Siding Siding is your home’s first layer of protection against the elements. It’s also the first thing people notice about your home. Keep your home safe and stylish with our exterior siding installation and repair services.
- Window Replacement Windows provide protection against the elements and intruders. If you need new windows, trust the best in the business. Call us now.
- Fence Staining Water gets into the cracks and fissures of your wooden fence, and if it gets cold enough, the water can freeze and cause your wooden fence to split. Stain your fence to prevent water penetration.
- Roof Gutter Install & Repair Without gutters, water would accumulate on your roof and drip onto your siding, causing water damage. Prolong the life of your roof and home with professional gutter installation and repair.
- Storm Damage Roof Repair If your area has recently been devasted by a storm, we can help piece your home back together. We even help you file claims with your insurance company.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair / Replacement When it comes time to replace missing shingles, don’t leave anything to chance. Hire our professional team of roofers to get the job done right the first time.
- Roof Installation We combine superior roofing products with superior installation methods to ensure that our customers have the best roofing installation process possible.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair Soffts and fascias are integral parts of your roofing system. If yours is damaged, it’s important to repair them as soon as possible to avoid a complete roof replacement.