Your Project Done Right
You have worked too long and too hard to turn your roof over to a team of amateurs. When you need serious roofing work done, like shingle roof replacement, make sure you hire the best. Here at Nimbus Roofing, LLC, we are the best choice for residential roofing projects large and small because we combine unmatched skill with world-class customer service. We will listen to you and share our vast knowledge of roofing construction with you. We will help you make the tough decisions like what kind of shingles to choose based on your home and your preferences. We will keep you informed without overwhelming you during your project. Our crews are always respectful when they are working on your property and clean up when the workday is done. We can even help you with roofing insurance claims. When the work is done, we will do a final walkthrough with you to make sure that everything is to your liking. In our book, that is the only way to do business. After all, it is your project, your home, and your money. You deserve to get exactly what you expect, so call us at (214) 612-6696 now.
Get In Touch With Us Today
We give all of our customers our undivided attention here at Nimbus Roofing, LLC. Have you ever worked with a contractor who you felt wasn’t really paying attention to you and had their mind on another project? That annoys us too and we never want to make our customers question our focus. Your project will get the attention it deserves. Whether it is deck construction or shingle roof replacement in Carrolton, TX, the job will get done right when you hire us. That is our promise to you. Make sure you give us a call at (214) 612-6696 whenever you need shingle roof replacement in Carrolton, TX or any other roofing service!
- Roof Repair Company When it comes to roof repairs, no job is too big or too small for us. Leaks, missing flashing, damaged shingles — we do it all.
- Pergola Builder Pergolas add shade, privacy, and charm to your property. If you’re interested in one for your property, give us a call.
- Patio Deck Builder If you enjoy spending time outdoors without getting your feet covered in wet grass or mud, consider a custom-built patio deck.
- Sun Screens Sun screens can decrease your energy bill by lowering cooling costs and adding UV protection. Get yours today.
- Chimney Repair A damaged chimney puts your home’s structural integrity at risk. Call us for a professional chimney inspection and repairs.
- Synthetic Shingles Synthetic shingles are made to look like tile, slate, wood, and other types of natural roofing systems — at a fraction of the cost.
- Architectural (Laminate) Shingles Architectural shingles last longer than asphalt shingles and create a unique appearance. Call us to learn more.
- Exterior Siding Our professionals can install and repair virtually all types of exterior siding, including metal, Hardie board, and vinyl. Call for more information.
- Window Replacement Windows are a costly investment, so when you choose someone for window installation, hire only the best in the business.
- Fence Staining To avoid premature fading and water damage and to prolong the fence’s lifespan and add aesthetic appeal, consider getting your fence stained today.
- Roof Gutter Install & Repair Damaged gutters can lead to leaky roofs, rotting fascia, and other roofing issues. Let us help you keep your gutters in optimal shapes all year long.
- Storm Damage Roof Repair Strong winds, hail, felled trees, and other forces of nature can wreak havoc on your roof. Let us be your peace after the storm.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair / Replacement Asphalt shingles are long-lasting, but they are not without fault. Strong winds can cause shingles to curl and lift off the decking. Call us for asphalt shingle repair.
- Roof Installation Roofs are a costly investment. If it’s time for a replacement, we can help you decide which type of roof is best for your budget and preferences.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair Soffts and fascias are integral parts of your roofing system. If yours is damaged, it’s important to repair them as soon as possible to avoid a complete roof replacement.